We remain open for business!! Firstly, we hope that you, your families, and your teams are keeping safe and well at this time.
During this pandemic we have developed a number of guidelines in how we will work within each Alert Level across the country. Throughout each Level we will remain open for business to support both essential and non-essential businesses with the different issues they are facing.
- Alert Level 1: We are open and available as usual, working from our offices and available for in person meetings, training and events.
- Alert Level 2: We remain open and available, working from our offices with social distancing, contact tracing and hygiene practices implemented. We are available for in person meetings and training whilst practicing social distancing.
- Alert Level 3: We remain open and available, working from home and available over telephone, video conferencing and email. Training and Workshops will be delivered online.
- Alert Level 4: We remain open and available, working from home and available over telephone, video conferencing and email. Training and Workshops will be delivered online.
Our offices are based in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin and we will adapt based on the regional Level imposed.
How Strategic Pay can help you:
We understand that current and potential future circumstances can have significant impact on you and your organisation, so here are some ways in which we can assist and provide some certainty:
- running several short pulse surveys with our clients on how they are coping with the Covid-19 situation – these will be free of charge, display quick results and on key issues facing NZ organisations. Be sure to keep an eye out in your emails to take part and get in touch for further information.
- providing salary review cover in cases where you are short of staff or unable to do this remotely
- evaluating your roles if your job evaluation committee is unable to meet virtually
- modelling remuneration costs due to changes in projected salary budget
- advising on incentive schemes given changes in your organisation
- advising key remuneration steps to be taken given changes in your organisation
- assisting with communications to your employees on changes to pay and reasons
- offering all our current services remotely or online, including consulting, surveys and training
- our IT infrastructure allows clients and staff to access everything we need
Whatever the situation, we are here to help you.
We shall keep you informed of any changes to our services on our website under News and our Homepage.
Contact us at email@example.com or regional contact details can be found here.