About Strategic Pay
Your partner in remuneration, performance development and performance improvement.
Strategic Pay provides innovative solutions to organisations for their strategic remuneration, performance development and performance improvement needs. Strategic Pay provides services to a New Zealand and South Pacific client base spread across the private, public and not for profit sectors, from SMEs through to large multinationals along with local and central government entities.
Our commitment is to partner with clients and enhance their remuneration, rewards and performance management.
The Right People to Assist You
The Strategic Pay team is a unique blend of New Zealand’s leading remuneration specialists, accomplished senior consultants and talented survey professionals. Over the last 20+ years, our highly experienced team has developed a solid reputation as trusted advisors in remuneration and reward, and organisational performance improvement.
From Strategic Pay’s inception in 1994, we have become a proven provider of job evaluation and remuneration services, particularly with the integration of remuneration and performance systems.
In 2004 the Company merged with the remuneration consulting and survey division of PricewaterhouseCoopers (briefly managed by IBM New Zealand) and went on to acquired both Higbee Schäffler in November 2008 and Moyle Consulting in 2012 to form New Zealand’s largest, full service remuneration consultancy.
Strategic Pay continues to grow and is proud to service New Zealand in all your remuneration needs.
What sets Strategic Pay apart
We are committed to developing enduring partnerships to facilitate effective workplaces and enhance the way our clients manage remuneration, reward and performance – adding value to your business.
- We are 100% New Zealand owned and operated
- We have offices across New Zealand
- We are a key advisor to Boards of Directors and Chief Executives
- We provide specialist expertise in all market sectors – private, public and not for profit
- We maintain a complete spectrum of job analysis tools – job evaluation, banding, career pathways, job matching
- We deliver more than 30 nationwide and specialist industry remuneration surveys and reports
- We provide New Zealand’s largest remuneration database