We’re pleased to announce the publication of the 2022 New Zealand CEO and Senior Executive Remuneration Report!
This report is designed for Boards, CEOs and Senior HR practitioners requiring accurate data on remuneration and benefits for Chief Executives and Senior Executives across the New Zealand market.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 21% of Chief Executives identified as female, which is unchanged from 2021
- The top benefit provided to the Chief Executives across all sectors is provision of a vehicle, with 13% in the public sector, 20% in the private sector and 39% in the not for profit sector receiving this benefit
- 15% of Senior Executives received a bonus over the past year, which is slightly less than the 16% in 2021
- The overall gender split at the Senior Executive level has remained fairly static over the last 5 years with 39% identifying as female, an increase of 3% since 2017
- 35% of private sector Senior Executives received a bonus at an average of 13% of their base salary. In contrast, only 1% of public sector Senior Executives were paid a bonus, at an average of 14% of their base salary
To find out more about the report, download an overview HERE.