The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the New Zealand Remuneration Report March 2022.
This report contains detailed data from 200,172 individual employees from a total of 588 participating organisations; 400 from the private sector, 169 from the public sector and 19 not for profit organisations. It contains comprehensive remuneration information by Job Size (Grades and SP10 points) as well as by analysis of sector, region and function.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 66% of employees are reported as belonging to KiwiSaver
- 10% of employees belong to a superannuation scheme
- Auckland remains the most competitive region, with average salaries 4% higher than the national average
- The average forecast increase in payroll is 4.4%
- Top executives received a bonus of 28% of base salary on average
Click here to learn more.