The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2023 Transmission, Distribution and Asset Management Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 10,330 employees from 37 different organisations with comprehensive remuneration information for over 80 benchmark roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 70% of employees receive one or more benefits other than Kiwisaver in addition to base salary
- The top 3 benefits offered include Kiwisaver, medical insurance and life insurance
- 50% of organisations reported payment for overtime worked by one or more of their employees
- 22% of employees received payment for overtime
- Males make up 91% of the total sample for this industry, which is unchanged from 2022 and 2021
- The average forecast salary increase for the coming year is 5.9%
Click here to learn more.