The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2023 Corporate Services & Executive Management Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 93,071 employees from 292 different organisations with comprehensive remuneration information for over 300 benchmark roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 23% of staff received variable pay in the past 12 months
- 15% of employees received a bonus in the past 12 months
- 36% of employees receive one or more benefits (other than KiwiSaver)
- Insurances are the most common benefits. Chief of these is Medical Insurance, received by 19% of all employees
- Tenure is currently lowest in the Healthy & Safety job function (5.7 years)
- Women occupy 28% of Senior Management roles. The function with the highest percentage of women employed is Administration & Support (86%)
Click here to learn more.