The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 Transmission, Distribution and Asset Management Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 14,619 incumbents from 33 different organisations with comprehensive remuneration information for over 79 benchmark roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 87% of employees receive one or more benefits in addition to base salary
- The top 4 benefits offered include Kiwisaver, medical insurance, life insurance and income protection insurance
- The functional areas within organisation where employees tend to stay the longest are management, and asset management (10.1,and 9.2 years respectively)
- 92% of the sample in this industry are male
- Functional areas that have the most female employees are project and asset management
- Average forecast salary increases for the coming year are 2.7%