The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 September Local Government Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 35,305 incumbents from 85 Councils and Council Controlled Organisations with benchmark job data for over 272 roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 55% of participants reported using Total Remuneration as a remuneration comparator for CEO level
- 68% of council employees are provided with 20 days annual leave
- 32% provided 21 or more days
- New Zealand Pandemic Business Response survey results show 92% of Local Government respondents are not considering redundancies at this time
- The most common factors influencing salary increases for Senior Management are:
- Market Remuneration Data: 99%
- Performance: 95%
- Affordability: 70%
Click here to learn more.