The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 Corporate Services & Executive Management Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 75,480 incumbents from 275 different organisations with comprehensive remuneration information for over 300 benchmark roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 14% of employees received a bonus in the past 12 months
- On average the actual bonus payment was around 70% of the annual ‘bonus target’ amount
- 39% percent of employees receive one or more benefits (other than KiwiSaver)
- Insurances are the most common benefits
- Chief of these is Medical Insurance, received by 21% of all employees
- Tenure is currently lowest in the Marketing and Communications job function (5 years)
- At most staff levels the average Vehicle Allowance is similar to the average Vehicle Benefit
- At the General Staff level, the average vehicle allowance is markedly the lesser
Click here to learn more.