The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 Central Government Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 46,069 incumbents from 33 different organisations with comprehensive remuneration information for over 180 benchmark roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 91% of Central Government staff surveyed receive one or more benefits in addition to base salary
- Incumbents in information management roles tend to stay the longest within the same organisations at an average of 11.4 years
- Incumbents in finance and accounting roles stay the least at an average of 6.0 years
- Job functions with the widest gender gap are in information management and administration
- Performance bonuses are received by 2.9% of top executives and less than 0.4% of general staff
Click here to learn more.