The postponed 2021 RemNet Annual Conference is taking place on the 3rd & 4th of March 2022, in a Hybrid format – enabling people to attend in-person or virtually.
The past two years have been transformative to say the least, we have started to adapt to working in a world with COVID-19. The theme for this conference is ‘Evolve – Thriving in a New Normal’, focusing on different strategies and tools we can use to improve our new world of work. The amazing Michele A’Court will be back with her great positive energy to MC the conference, plus there’s a great line up of international and local speakers including:
- John Rubino – President, Rubino Consulting Services
- Mark Stephens – Director, Workforce Advisory – Reward, People Advisory Services, EY
- Stephanie Love – Director / HR Specialist, Stephanie Love | HR Consulting
- Andrew La Fontaine – Partner with Mercer and leads Strategy & Sales for the Career Business in Australia and New Zealand
- Alison Bamford – Mercer Marsh Benefits Country Leader – New Zealand, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
- Tanya Giles – Director, PWC
- Cathy Hendry – Managing Director, Strategic Pay
- Lisa Kane – Client Director, Korn Ferry
- Graeme Field – Performance & Reward Lead, Human Capital Solutions, Aon
- Tony Alexander – Economics Analyst and Commentator
- Dr Mark Bussin – Chairperson, 21st Century and Associate Professor at the University of Johannesburg
- Robin Davies – Senior HR Specialist
- Felicity Cammock – Senior Employee Experience & Benefits Manager, Air New Zealand
- Julie Grantham – Remuneration Manager, Air New Zealand
- Danijela Unkovich – Wellbeing Specialist, Southern Cross
- Alan McDonald – Head of Advocacy and Strategy, EMA
- Wendell D’Cunha – Manager Reward, Auckland Council
- Una Diver – People Advisory Services Partner, EY Oceania
View the conference agenda HERE
Registrations close on the 25th of February – click here to register now.