Strategic Pay are pleased to announce that our complimentary Pay at the Top Booklet for 2021 is now published! Through in-depth analysis, we cover current trends and practices relating to the payment of Chief and Senior Executives and Director Fee Levels across New Zealand.We draw our results from the following Remuneration Reports which are all available for purchase:
• CEO and Senior Executive Remuneration Report 2021
• Long Term Incentives Analysis Report 2021
• Directors Fees Report 2021
In addition to the above reports, we also have key insights from the skill shortages pulse surveys we ran in August & November 2021.
Some insights found in the booklet include:
- 71% of Chief Executives receive one or more benefits in addition to salary
- 69% of organisations offer long-term incentives (LTI) to their CEOs/Managing Directors
- Tenure for senior executives is lowest in the not for profit sector, where 61% of senior executives have a tenure of 5 years or less
- The overall average fixed remuneration movement for senior executives from 2020 to 2021 was 0.7%
- The fixed remuneration median market movement from 2020 to 2021 for the total sample of chief executives was 2.1%
Download our FREE Pay at the Top Booklet HERE, or contact us to purchase a report or individual pages from the report.
What next? Need assistance with Remuneration Reviews of your CEO and Senior Executive Team? Need insight into how to set your Director Fee levels? Our Consultants are well equipped to support you with Executive level remuneration decisions and policies. We have a wide range of solutions to match your unique situation.