The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the New Zealand Pandemic Business Response Pulse Survey 10 Results which consider Business Preparedness and Restructures.
The survey was conducted between 31 August and 3 September. There were 181 validated responses and of this sample, 85 were from the Private Sector, 36 from the Public Sector, and 60 from the Not for Profit Sector.
Some key findings include:
- Overall 99% organisations were prepared for the latest change in alert levels
- 52% of responding organisations believe that general business conditions will worsen within the next 12 months
- 60% of respondents indicated that their organisation structure will remain the same
- 18% of responding organisations indicated that they will retain all staff, but roles will change
- 16% of organisations indicated that staff numbers will reduce