Date: Wednesday, 30th August, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: 32 Victoria Street, Cambridge, 3434
Join the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce and Nigel Murphy for this high-level overview of salary surveys and their use.
It will give you an understanding of different types of survey, which type might be best for you, and how you can use them for sound, informed remuneration advice in your business.
Participants will leave understanding:
- Different types of survey ( job-size and job-matched)
- How to read a survey page
- What the different terms used in surveys actually mean in plain English
- How to interpret the statistics
- How to use the survey data in your organisation
Who should attend?
Business owners, managers and Human Resource professionals responsible for interpreting and applying survey information and advising on remuneration.