The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 New Zealand Employment Policies and Practices Report!
Some insights found in the report include:
- 23% of respondents foresee an impact of the increase in the minimum wage on their organisations culture, salary bill and retention
- 22% of responding organisations are making provision for larger salary adjustments to reach the $20/hr by 2021
- 42% of total organisations consider their performance appraisal outcomes are the primary influencer on
- 71% of the respondents indicated ‘Employees have some access to pay related information’.
- 79% of respondents indicated they have a remuneration band or pay scale
Click here to learn more.