The NZ HR Awards is the only awards programme in New Zealand designed to recognise excellence and outstanding achievement within the fields of Human Resources and People Management. Visit www.nzhrawards.co.nz for all the latest information on the Awards including entry processes, criteria and submission requirements, application forms, submission forms and Awards Presentation Dinner tickets.
There are 21 awards up for grabs in 2017, including four new categories: Award for Diversity and Inclusion, Award for Recruitment Excellence, Award for Outstanding Workplace and the Award for Workforce Programme of the Year.
The following categories will be offered.
- HR Generalist of the Year in association with Melbourne Business School
- HR Specialist of the Year
- Emerging HR Practitioner of the Year in association with Melbourne Business School
- HR Contractor of the Year
- HR Researcher of the Year
The winners of the above categories will be considered for HR Person of the Year
- HR Volunteer of the Year
- Supportive CEO of the Year in association with Strategic Pay
- Christian Dahmen Memorial Award for HR Innovation
- Award for Health, Safety and Wellbeing in association with Southern Cross Health Society
- Award for Talent Development/Management
- Award for HR Technology in association with ELMO Talent Management Software
- Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Award for Organisational Change and Development in association with Human Synergistics
- HR Business Contribution Award for Small Enterprise/Not-for-Profit
- Award for Learning and Development Capability in the Public Sector in association with The Skills Organisation
- Award for Diversity and Inclusion
- Award for Recruitment Excellence
- Award for Outstanding Workplace
- Awards for Workplace Programme of the Year
- HRINZ Branch of the Year
Although entering yourself, or your team, for an award can seem a daunting prospect, the process is simple and the rewards are many.
“As many companies need more than ever their HR teams to help them navigate into an ever changing environment, the NZ HR awards are a unique opportunity to highlight a fantastic sample of impactful HR people and projects which have helped making their organisation more successful, attractive and sustainable. A great moment to celebrate what NZ HR professionals and HR teams can bring to the growth of our country economy and its people.”
Laurent Sylvestre, Chief People and Culture Officer, Beca Group, 2016 HR Generalist of the Year
Below are some key dates for you to mark in your calendar:
- Submissions close: 5.00pm Monday, 31 October 2016
- Finalists announced: Thursday, 22 December 2016
- Awards Presentation Dinner: Thursday, 23 February 2017
Please note that tickets to the Awards Presentation Dinner are now on sale. The event sold out in 2016, so if you’d like to come along to support your peers and celebrate the successes of the HR profession, we recommend booking your seat early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions regarding the NZ HR Awards programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org