Quantitative Principles in Compensation Management
In partnership with WorldatWork®
Lighten your load and save time when you use the power of Excel. Discover how to use Excel to develop and apply problem-solving and decision-making tools in remuneration management. In this course, you will learn to consider data from numerous sources and how to employ Excel when working with quantitative concepts, basic statistical tools, the mathematics of remuneration design, and administration. Learn basic quantitative concepts and the four levels of measurement.
What you will learn
- Examine how to define and compare percents, market index and
- Study the time value of money — including compound interest and the compound salary growth rate.
- Find out how to collect, analyse and accurately display statistical data.
- Learn how to determine central tendency and measures of central location.
- Discuss measures of variability.
- Gain an understanding of modeling and regression analysis.
Course Dates & Locations
Meet Your Facilitators
Holly is an experienced practitioner in the people & culture space. She is well versed in dealing with ambiguity and making sense of complex issues including varying employee views.
Rachel has experience in job evaluation, remuneration reviews and audit, training, Director Fees and organisational design within the Private and Public Sector.