Base Pay Administration & Pay for Performance
In partnership with WorldatWork®
Learn how to design a pay program that is fair, competitive and supports your organisation’s remuneration strategy. Whether you are modifying your current base pay plan or building one from the ground up, you will be able to immediately apply the comprehensive concepts presented on the principles, design, implementation and evaluation of a base pay program.
What you will learn
- Identify the relationship between an employee total rewards program and an organisation’s business strategy.
- Discuss the design of base pay programs and necessary considerations.
- Discover what it takes to implement and deliver base pay.
- Examine pay for performance merit pay systems including development, utilisation and costing.
- Address the effectiveness and efficiency of pay programs through monitoring and evaluation.
- Discern how and when HR should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.
Meet Your Facilitators
Holly is an experienced practitioner in the people & culture space. She is well versed in dealing with ambiguity and making sense of complex issues including varying employee views.
Rachel has experience in job evaluation, remuneration reviews and audit, training, Director Fees and organisational design within the Private and Public Sector.