Rewarding Policies and Practices
How do I decide what and how to pay my staff?
As an employer you need to ensure that the right remuneration is paid in the right way to the right employees. Having a structure and policy around this makes your decision making and communication that much easier. We have a range of options to suit every business and every challenge.
How Strategic Pay can assist:
Our advice and offering in this area is extensive and includes:
- Pay Structure and Banding Models
- Linking to Market Pay
- How Pay is delivered (total remuneration, base pay, use of incentive pay, use of cash and non-cash benefits)
- KiwiSaver policy (Do we pay on top? Or pay as part of total remuneration?)
- Incentive and Benefits Design
- Pay Movements and the Annual Salary Review Process
- Costing and Modelling
- Implementation and Communication
We can work alongside you in all these areas, through a combination of working directly with HR or a working party, and engaging with Senior Management Teams and stakeholders.
Whether your requirements are reviewing existing systems and practices or a wholesale review of your remuneration policy and systems - we're here to help. CONTACT A CONSULTANT NOW >
Create Capability: view the Academy Workshop dates and locations to learn about Reward and Remuneration HERE >