Auckland - Setting Pay in Small Business - Friday 23 November (9:30am-12pm) REGISTER HERE>
Christchurch - Understanding Incentives - Monday 26 November (1pm-3:30pm) REGISTER HERE>
Hamilton - Setting Pay in Small Business - Thursday 15 November (1pm-3:30pm) REGISTER HERE>
Blenheim - Setting Pay in Small Business - Wednesday 21 November (10am-1pm) REGISTER HERE>
Course Synopses and Details
Click on the locations above to fill out a registration form for the workshops or EMAIL US > and let us know what workshops and locations you would like to register for.
- Setting Pay in Small Business - A broad introduction to remuneration management in small to medium businesses.
- Understanding Incentives - Gain a deeper understanding of the issues surrounding incentive pay and the best approach to developing an effective incentive scheme.
- Each course is 2.5-3 hours in length, including a short break
- Fees are $350+GST per person per course, or take advantage of the discounted rates as set out below
- Full notes and practical learning outcomes are provided
- RemNet members receive 15% discount (for more info on RemNet click here)
- Chambers of Commerce members receive 15% discount
- Attend 2 or more courses and receive a $50 discount per course
Please note your membership in additional comments when registering.