Written by Lindie Beukes on May 13th, 2020.
The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 Retail Industry Remuneration Report.
The 2020 Retail Industry Remuneration Report outlines remuneration data from 20,352 incumbents from 35 Organisations with benchmark job data for over 80 roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- Overall Forecast Salary Increases have increased every year for the past 5 years, and across all staff levels for the past 3 years
- Bonuses were received by 13% of all employees
- 55% of organisations are planning for changes in executive pay levels due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- 28% of organisations are planning for changes in the general market
- 42% of organisations are planning for changes in the Private Sector