Remuneration Survey Report: 2020 Regional Councils' and Unitary Authorities' Remuneration Report is now published!
Written by Susan Earle on May 22nd, 2020
The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 Regional Councils' and Unitary Authorities' Remuneration Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 13,394 incumbents from 17 Organisations with benchmark job data for 46 roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- Tenure at all levels for all genders has decreased since 2019
- General staff level for female employees have decreased this year to 4.5 years from 5.5 years reported in 2019
- Overall median fixed remuneration movement has decreased from 2.5% in 2019 to 1.7% in 2020
- 88% percent of organisations have remuneration bands or pay scales, with an average 28% of employees currently being paid above the mid-point of the band
- 3rd Tier Management had the longest tenure, averaging 12.6 years
- 59% of employees are provided 20 days’ annual leave, with 35% provided 25 days per year