Remuneration Survey Report: 2020 New Zealand CEO and Senior Executive Remuneration Report is now published!
Written by Susan Earle on August 27th, 2020
The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 New Zealand CEO and Senior Executive Remuneration Report.
This report is designed for Boards, CEOs and Senior HR practitioners requiring accurate data on remuneration and benefits for Chief Executives and Senior Executives across the New Zealand market.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 86% of organisations offer some form of short-term incentives (STI) other than commission or bonus to their CEO
- 89% of public and 99% of private sector organisations offer some form of STI other than commission or bonus to their Senior Executives
- The average age of a Senior Executive in the private sector is 50 years
- 30% of chief executives were paid a bonus, at an average 28% of their base salary 17% of senior executives were paid
- 17% of senior executives were paid a bonus (the same as 2019), at an average 11% of their base salary