Written by Alex Yeung on July 2nd, 2020
The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 New Zealand Benchmark Report.
It outlines remuneration data from 191,549 incumbents from 538 different organisations with comprehensive remuneration information for over 484 benchmark roles.
Some insights found in the report include:
- Health, administration support, information management, customer services, human resources and accounting are functions dominated by female employees
- Manufacturing Operations presents the highest tenure by job function with an average of around 11.9 years
- Marketing and Communications presents the lowest tenure with an average of around 5.5 years
- Only 45% of the workforce at the Middle Management level are female
- 74% of employees are provided with 20 days’ annual leave