The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 Not For Profit Directors' Fees Report.
The 2020 Not for Profit Directors’ Fees Report covers the results of a survey of current trends and practices relating to the payment of directors’ fees within New Zealand not for profit organisations. This is the eighth Not for Profit specific Directors’ Fees Survey conducted by Strategic Pay Limited. The 2020 report draws on detailed remuneration data for 322 directorships representing 231 organisations.
Some insights found in the report include:
- 41% participating not for profit Boards remunerate their Directors and trustees for their efforts
- 81% Participating boards have reelection policy
- 43% of Non-Executive Chairs are reported as being female
- 45% of Non-Executive Directors are reported as being female
- 41% of the participating not for profit Boards remunerate their Directors and trustees for their efforts
- The majority of boards reported increased workloads in the area of Off-site sessions (strategy, planning, etc) followed by risk management issues