Written by Namit Shah on September 24th, 2020
The Market Information team is pleased to announce the publication of the 2020 New Zealand Employment Policies and Practices Report!
Some insights found in the report include:
- 23% of respondents foresee an impact of the increase in the minimum wage on their organisations culture, salary bill and retention
- 22% of responding organisations are making provision for larger salary adjustments to reach the $20/hr by 2021
- 42% of total organisations consider their performance appraisal outcomes are the primary influencer on
- 71% of the respondents indicated ‘Employees have some access to pay related information’.
- 79% of respondents indicated they have a remuneration band or pay scale